Back in stock, now made In Sweden
Safer handling of surgical swabs, 80% recycled material.
Container with 5 compartments and a lid
SafeSwabs is a plastic container with five individual compartments intended for safe handling and control count of dirty surgical swabs, in order to reduce the risk of retained swabs during surgical procedures.
• Place the label from the surgical swab pack on the SafeSwab container.
• After inspection of the used surgical swab, fold it and place it in one of the compartments, with the X-ray thread clearly visible.
• When there is one surgical swab in each of the five compartments put the lid on the container.
• Stack the containers at a suitable location in the OR.
• The final swab count can be performed simply and hygienically.
• The containers can also be weighed to calculate accurate blood loss.
Contact us for Weight Protocol.